Privacy information issued for the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”.
PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The personal data that you provided when you entered it in the form on the “Careers” page and the data included in your CV which you may have attached (which we ask you to sign specifically authorising us to process your personal data provided therein, including any sensitive data) will be processed to evaluate your voluntary application for possible job positions that may come available at Berardi Bullonerie S.r.l..
The aforementioned data will be processed legally and correctly, in compliance with the security obligations prescribed in the Code. Such personal data will be processed using manual, computer and electronic instruments according to logic linked closely to the purposes required and, in any case in a manner appropriate for ensuring the security and confidentiality of such data.
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
NATURE OF PROVISION OF PERSONAL DETAILS
The User of the Internet site is free to provide his/her personal data indicated on the “Careers” page and to send their curriculum vitae in order to apply for possible employment with Berardi Bullonerie S.r.l.. Failure to provide the data will make it impossible to obtain the information requested.
SUBJECTS AND SUBJECT CATEGORIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DETAILS CAN BE COMMUNICATED
The communication of the data can be made to subjects whose ability to access the data is granted by legal and regulatory provisions.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS (ART. 7 ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03)
You may exercise your rights at any time vis-a-vis the Data Controller, in particular you can obtain:
1) the confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you is being kept, and its communication;
2) the indication of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in the case of processing performed with the aid of electronic instruments, the identification data concerning the Data Controller, and the subjects to whom the data may be communicated;
3) the updating, correction and integration of the data;
4) the deletion, anonymisation or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law;
5) object, in full or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the data, even though relevant for the purposes of the collection; to the processing of the data for marketing and market research purposes.