The first section of this chapter illustrates the operating parts used for closing, regulating, and fixing.
Adjustable clamping levers
These are used for manual closures and regulations.
- With threaded stud (zinc-plated or stainless steel), or blind threaded hole
- Available materials: zamak-steel, zamak-stainless, polyamide-steel, polyamide-stainless
- Different colours and shapes
- With threaded stud or blind threaded hole
- Available materials: zinc-plated steel, polished stainless steel
- Eccentric type also available
The second section showcases the Handles assortment.
- Thermoplastic or ABS
- Snap-in or assembled with screws
Varnished, brushed or glossy chrome-plated steel
Aluminium tube, stainless steel or thermoplastic supports; stainless steel tube with grip
- Available with threaded hole or threaded insert (brass, stainless), or threaded stud
Available materials: thermosetting polymer, glass-filled polyamide or polyamide PA6
The chapter ends with:
Other materials and colours available on request
These operating parts are used in machine building, power systems, working tools, as well as sports equipment and furniture.