Spherical joints are mainly used in precision mechanics, machinery and processing systems.
These components transfer and deflect forces as they connect the moving parts of a machine.
Rod end with ball bearing
The Steel/bronze version maintains high performance at high working speed.
The Stainless steel/bronze version ensures corrosion resistance, while the sintered bronze bushing provides self-lubrication.
- Steel/steel – self-lubricating
- Steel/PTFE metallic fabric (reduced friction)
- Stainless steel/PTFE metallic fabric (reduced friction and corrosion resistance)
Angled ball joint
With internal or external spring (extra safety), zinc plated or stainless steel.
- Left-hand thread
- Fine thread
- Longer version (for further adjustments)
- Shorter version (for reduced space)