Industrial Handles and Levers
The first section of this chapter illustrates the operating parts used for closing, regulating, and fixing.
Adjustable clamping levers
These are used for manual closures and regulations.
- With threaded stud (zinc-plated or stainless steel), or blind threaded hole
- Available materials: zamak-steel, zamak-stainless, polyamide-steel, polyamide-stainless
- Different colours and shapes
- With threaded stud or blind threaded hole
- Available materials: zinc-plated steel, polished stainless steel
- Eccentric type also available
The second section showcases the Handles assortment.
- Thermoplastic or ABS
- Snap-in or assembled with screws
Varnished, brushed or glossy chrome-plated steel
Aluminium tube, stainless steel or thermoplastic supports; stainless steel tube with grip
- Available with threaded hole or threaded insert (brass, stainless), or threaded stud
Available materials: thermosetting polymer, glass-filled polyamide or polyamide PA6
The chapter ends with:
Other materials and colours available on request
These operating parts are used in machine building, power systems, working tools, as well as sports equipment and furniture.